Tuesday, December 15, 2009

When studying or reading I see different words or numbers than on the paper?

Like on a recent test after the calculation, the number I came up with was 7735, but in my mind I saw 7355, words are the same and its been that way my whole life, I am 44 years old and I am quite frustrated, any advice?When studying or reading I see different words or numbers than on the paper?
You are probably dyslexic. I am too, and it can be frustrating.





I'm 39 and my sister had no idea that I was dyslexic until a few days ago! Amazing how long the issue stays hidden.





I find that sometimes reading is easier on colored paper.





Good luck :DWhen studying or reading I see different words or numbers than on the paper?
If that helped, try this link...





http://www.dyslexia-test.com/color.html Report Abuse

I agree with curly. There is a great chance that you could be dyslexic. I find that when I am at work and I see $24.07 on the register, in my mind, I'll see $72.04, but I'll still give the right change, or whatever.





There is also a disease where words, numbers, and symbols replace each other or are replaced by colours, however the name of this escapes me.





Best of luck.
What you might want to do is have the university test you for a reading disorder. I found out that I had the same thing and they taught me how to conquer it. It does work.
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment