Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Does anyone study numbers or practice numerology?

I keep seeing this same number over and over again for the last few years. I took it at first to be funny but now it's really bothering me because I see it at some very odd times and places...The number is 113...Has any one been having the same thing happen to them and how did you handle it?Does anyone study numbers or practice numerology?
I study numbers. If you live in a place that has lotto/lottery, play that number and get rich.Does anyone study numbers or practice numerology?
It's okay, I have been seeing 4:44pm 5:55pm 11:11am and all those numbers, I wish on the numbers every time ;)


Or I will get lost in thought in things which I don;t want to think for a minute and I get back to work


I'm number 8-saturn

No comments:

Post a Comment