Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I need some numbers for the houston male stripper for a bachelorette party?

I need some numbers for a really good male stripper, i stay in the houston area well around pasadena, so if yall know any number can yall please help me out, this is a last min thing so i just i hope i can find one on time..thank youI need some numbers for the houston male stripper for a bachelorette party?
There is no such thing as a good male stripper...they are all lame and tacky.I need some numbers for the houston male stripper for a bachelorette party?
Look at the personals in the back of the paper!!!! Im not sure if Huston has that but up here in Canada we do lol
6465099817
ahhh good luck my bf and i were just talking about my bacheloretter party and his bachelor party and we looked up everything in the phone book and there was no numbers my best advice would be search it on the net...and just call everyone and get prices and see if they can do it...its really hard to get last min.


good luck!
I had a guy friend who found a female stripper for his friends bachelor party through www.craigslist.com. I would assume you could find a male stripper there as well.
go to le bares on either richmond or westhiemer it is a all male reviews open 6 day a week 10 bucks to get in and about 20 guys running around .

No comments:

Post a Comment