Thursday, December 17, 2009

What are the numbers for Disney Channel shows?

What are the numbers for Disney Channel shows?


Its my dream to be on Disney Channel(:SO I want to audition for a bunch of their shows. Especially Legally Blondes(:I'm a blonde with blue eyes%26amp;I love the color pink(:thanks(:Websites %26amp;Phone numbers appreciated!:pWhat are the numbers for Disney Channel shows?
You need an agent, try to join SAG to startWhat are the numbers for Disney Channel shows?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA you just made my day LOL, Legally Blondes is a tv movie, not a tv show HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH








P.S. ou need an agent talent, and so much luck that you could win the lottery twice
that was my dream too. when i was 13 but now im 18 go on google and type in disney channel auditions click on the first link. I hope your Dream comes True! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment