Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Does anyone know where I can find patterns for numbers for counted cross stitch online?

I need to make a date for a wedding gift and need the pattern for the numbers, but I don't want to buy a cross stitch book. Does anyone know where I can get them? The date is June 16, 2007, so I just need the numbers 16, 2007...thanks!Does anyone know where I can find patterns for numbers for counted cross stitch online?
Try these -


http://crossstitch.about.com/od/patterns鈥?/a>Does anyone know where I can find patterns for numbers for counted cross stitch online?
I use


http://www.freepatternsonline.com/xscharts/numbers.htm


but just search under


';free cross stitch numbers ';
YEA ON E-BAY !!!
Check your local library. Mine here has a whole book or alphabets and numbers. You don't even need to have a library card as most have copy machines you can use right there.





You can also check older patterns if you have any. I've also pulled alphabets and numbers from them to use on other patterns.
Try Micheals or Johans.

No comments:

Post a Comment