Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Are cell phone numbers listed in the white pages?

I know almost everyone is getting rid of their landline phone because of the economy and nowadays people use cell phones. So my one question is would I be available in the white pages if all I have is a cell phone and I moved to a new address or be considered unlisted? What would happen anyway to the phonebook white pages if everyone uses cell phones now and live in a current address and no one has landline phones anymore?Are cell phone numbers listed in the white pages?
NO, Just home phone numbers.Are cell phone numbers listed in the white pages?
noperooni
no only home phones r listed there
No they arent:-(
Nope. If someone needs to know your number, tell them your cell
no you idiot
no
No.
nopee.
if you go to whitepages.com and type in a cell phone number, it says the city your phone is from and the carrier. BUT, when i type in my cellphone number, it comes up as a nextel phone (i have alltel) and it come up as the wrong city. hopefully soon they will have a cell phone white pages thats free. there is one available now but there is a monthly fee to use it.
no, not unless you ask for it to be listed.
Hey man.


I do not believe they are listed because of privacy reasons.

2 comments:

  1. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. This Site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. bookmetoday.com

    ReplyDelete